Rajkonna Brightening Clay Mask Activated Charcoal with Aloe & Vitamin E
Rajkonna Brightening Clay Mask is the right step towards clear and healthy-looking skin. It is composed of activated charcoal, aloe vera, and vitamin E. The antibacterial nature of activated charcoal helps draw out bacteria impurities, controls excess oil, cleans out, and minimizes the appearance of pores. Aloe vera and Vitamin E together moisturize and also help remove suntan.
- Skin purifying
- Suitable for oily to combination skin
Made in Bangladesh
Activated Charcoal: Activated charcoal may help remove impurities and dirt from the skin, improving its texture and appearance.
Aloe Vera: Aloe vera has a natural depigmenting compound that helps to lighten skin and work effectively as a nontoxic hyperpigmentation treatment.
Vitamin E: Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps protect cells from damage.
Aqua, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Kaolin Clay, Activated Charcoal, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Parfum.
- Brightens up the skin
- Eliminates dead skin cells and impurities
- Controls excess oil
- Tightens the skin and makes it look youthful
How to use:
- Apply the mask evenly over your face.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes, avoid leaving clay masks on too long.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Pat dry and apply a moisturizer.
Who can use Rajkonna Brightening Clay Mask?
Men and women can both use this product.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately. A patch test is recommended. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of the reach of children. Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat.
- How many times a week should use this clay mask?
- You can use this product once a week to get your desired result.
- How does this clay mask benefit your skin?
- This clay mask can result in smooth, supple, even-toned, and brighter skin.
- Is charcoal good for acne?
- Yes. Charcoal has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, which can reduce and prevent acne.